|Up to 20 stops per route *||Up to 100 stops per route||Up to 200 stops per route|
|Unlimited routes per day **||Unlimited routes per day **||Unlimited routes per day **|
|FREE||€5 EUR per day or
€35 EUR per month
|€10 EUR per day or
€70 EUR per month
* 10 stops in the API
** Fair use policy
RouteXL is free to use up to 20 addresses per route. To add more addresses per route you need an upgrade. There is an one-day pass for up to 100 addresses per route. Day and month subscriptions allow 100 or 200 addresses per route.
For all plans the number of routes per day is “unlimited”. That is, you can plan multiple routes each day. Because the calculations are complex and require many resources a fair-use policy applies.
- Applies to a registered account, you only need to log on
- Per day or month
- Payment via PayPal: creditcard or bankaccount
RouteXL 100 : €5 EUR/day or €35 EUR/month incl VAT
RouteXL 200 : €10 EUR/day or €70 EUR/month incl VAT
After registration of an account
- Easy and fast, no need to register an account
- After first use valid for 24 hours from one location (IP address)
- Payment via Mollie: Paypal, iDeal, Mr Cash, Bitcoin, and more
RouteXL 100: €5 EUR per code incl VAT
RouteXL 200: not available
- How: in the routeplanner using the Extra button
Business users within the EU can request a business subscription on invoice. The costs are €40 EUR ex VAT per month for up to 100 addresses per route, or €75 EUR ex VAT per month for up to 200 addresses per route. The application requires your business details and can be made using this request form.