RouteXL is a road route planner for multiple destinations. RouteXL finds the best multi-stop route for deliveries, pickups and services. Our smart algorithm will sort addresses in the optimal order to drive.
The optimal route to your destinations saves a lot of time and fuel, lowering costs and emissions. You’;ll make faster deliveries, 皮卡或服务, increasing productivity and customer satisfaction. Drivers will get routes that make sense.
RouteXL takes the hassle out of route optimization and makes it an easy job. Just add your departure location and all destinations to the map, press one button and the route is calculated. Addresses can be easily be imported from many applications, spreadsheets or e-mail, with copy and paste.
The route will be shown on the map and the directions can be printed to take with you. It can also be exported to satnav devices and navigation apps, emailed to friends or colleagues, or shared on social media.
Watch this demo video and you’;re ready to go:
RouteXL is a public service of ManagementScience.nl, a Management Science and Operations Research consultancy from the Netherlands, Europe. Read more about us at www.managementscience.nl (in Dutch).
- 奥地利: Contains data from Stadt Wien (under CC BY), 国家福拉尔贝格州 and Land Tirol (under CC BY AT with amendments).
- 加拿大: Contains data from GeoBase®, GeoGratis (©加拿大自然资源部), CanVec (©加拿大自然资源部), and StatCan (地理课, 加拿大统计局).
- 芬兰: Contains data from the National Land Survey of Finland’;s Topographic Database and other datasets, under the NLSFI License.
- France: Contains data sourced from Direction Générale des Impôts.
- Netherlands: Contains © AND data, 2007年 (www.and.com)
- New Zealand: Contains data sourced from Land Information New Zealand. Crown Copyright reserved.
- Slovenia: Contains data from the Surveying and Mapping Authority 和 Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food (public information of Slovenia).
- South Africa: Contains data sourced from 行政首长: 国家地球空间信息, State copyright reserved.
- United Kingdom: Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2010-12.
For further details of these, and other sources that have been used to help improve OpenStreetMap, please see the Contributors page on the OpenStreetMap Wiki.
Addresses are located on the map using the geocoding services of Mapbox, 光子, 兵, 谷歌, 这里, Mapquest服务 和 具体而言，. Routes are calculated with Graphhopper, OSRM 和 Gosmore. Our frontend is build with 传单 和 jQuery的.